Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome

I am flattered to have been mentioned in the New York Times, and welcome to all visitors finding this page that way.

I've gotten quite a few emails regarding the site, and to answer the most common question, I haven't updated it in a while because I haven't had time, as I am a medical resident. However, thanks to many kind readers, I now have pictures of many, many new drug rep toys and I'll be posting these as I get the chance. In addition, I have a few unphotographed items which I'll add soon.

I briefly allowed comments here, but too many people either didn't get the joke or were using the comments for making statements of their own. I prefer to let the pictures and my commentary stand on their own. Feel free to let me know if you disagree.

Thanks for stopping by.